For all your Demolition requirements:
01304 213960 | 07860 954381
(Jon Foster, Demolition Manager)
Skip hire is available for both domestic and commercial customers in Canterbury. Dover Demolition are able to provide a wide range of various-sized skip containers for a whole host of waste management requirements. From demolitions to house clearances, we’re able to supply you with a skip at your convenience on a same-day or next-day basis.
On this page, we’ve listed just a few of the reasons why you should come to us and discuss skip hire and demolitions in Canterbury before talking to anybody else.
• From 4 yard to 45 yards, we’re able to deliver and collect a skip to suit any purpose at your Canterbury site. Skip hire is available for as long or as short a period as you need and, once filled, Dover Demolition collect skips at a time suitable to you.
• All skip hire services are competitively priced. We aim to match or beat any previous quote you may have received from rival companies in the Canterbury area. We go the extra mile to provide cost-effective solutions on every skip ordered.
• As demolition specialists, we price in the cost of waste removal into demolitions. Waste can be taken away from Canterbury sites daily in our skip hire vehicles. In nearly all cases, we can factor in the cost of demolitions and skip hire together to save you a considerable amount of money by not having to use another company.
• Each skip hire driver is professional and skilled in every aspect of the job. We believe that the customer should be treated with respect at all times and be helped in any way possible, which isn’t always the case with other skip firms covering Canterbury.
• We cover a wide area with skip hire and demolitions. From our base in Dover, we reach out to a 50-mile radius which includes Canterbury and the surrounding Kent and East Sussex areas. Call us now to find out if you’re in our catchment area.
• By keeping in line with Health and Safety directives, all operatives working in the skip hire side of our business or on demolitions carry CSCS cards. At Dover Demolition, we take all aspects of HSE guidelines seriously, and offer full training to our team while continually updating working practices for the benefit of Canterbury clients.
• Everyone involved in skip hire and demolitions is protected by our public liability insurance of £10m. This gives customers in Canterbury the added reassurance of knowing everything is covered should something go wrong. This is rarely a problem though, as Dover Demolition have an excellent and unrivalled safety record.
• We can collect most items in a skip, including waste from demolitions, but please be aware that some waste is strictly prohibited, such as fridges, freezers, asbestos, plasterboard, batteries, televisions, paints and solvents, fluorescent lights, tyres, clinical and medical waste, oil, hazardous and other toxic materials.